Lé Miserablé
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Lé Miserablé

under construction

ForumforsidePortalNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
Søg

Vis resultater som:

Rechercher Avanceret søgning
Seneste emner
» Aktivitets Konkurrance - Præmier at hente!!
Past Unwritten. EmptyFre Apr 18, 2014 7:54 am af Isaak

» karakter godkendelse af Isaak
Past Unwritten. EmptyTors Apr 17, 2014 8:03 pm af Isaak

» Bonjour Ma Passion //xxx//
Past Unwritten. EmptySøn Mar 03, 2013 9:51 pm af Ma'lakel Lemoris

» Marvaless Just... Marvaless?
Past Unwritten. EmptyOns Feb 13, 2013 2:48 pm af Quinn O'conner

» Why did you leave me
Past Unwritten. EmptyLør Feb 09, 2013 10:23 pm af Quinn O'conner

» Quinn O'Conner
Past Unwritten. EmptyLør Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm af Ma'lakel Lemoris

» (Indsæt kreativt navn her) ^^'
Past Unwritten. EmptyFre Dec 07, 2012 1:41 pm af Riley Noir

» Kold Basement, Empty House, Bloodred Attic
Past Unwritten. EmptyTirs Okt 30, 2012 4:35 pm af Olga

» Karakterbeskrivelse: Beth Lavelle
Past Unwritten. EmptyMan Okt 22, 2012 5:02 pm af Ahngel

Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Tilmeldte brugere
 FAQ
 Søg
Aktivitets Konkurrance - Præmier at hente!!
Past Unwritten. EmptyTirs Okt 02, 2012 7:49 pm af Ma'lakel Lemoris
Aktivitets Konkurrance - Præmier at hente!!

Hej elskede brugere på LM!

Siden har været meget stille siden sommerferien, det skyldes blandt andet at folk har haft skole og en masse andet at se til. Derfor prøver vi nu at puste ild i flammerne ved at afholde en lille konkurrance!

Konkurrance Regler & Hvad handler det om?:

Jo, nu skal i høre. Konkurrencen handler i og for sig om at få så mange brugere ind på siden så muligt. Pin og plag jeres venner og veninder! Få dem til at sende en PM til mig hvor de siger hvem der lokkede dem på siden! Den der for de fleste brugere herover vinder selvfølgelig, men der er en god trøste præmie til anden pladsen og tredje pladsen!

Skriv nedenunder dette indlæg at du melder dig til! Så vi ved hvem der er med og hvem der ikke er :)!
For at få så mange medså muligt, starter konkurrencen først når mindst 5 personer har skrevet sig op til den! :)

Note: Vi vil gerne have at de brugere der kommer her også er interesseret i at …

Kommentarer: 4

Past Unwritten.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ma'lakel Lemoris
Admin
Ma'lakel Lemoris

Antal indlæg : 73
Bopæl: : Frankrig - Lejlighed.

Past Unwritten. Empty
IndlægEmne: Past Unwritten.   Past Unwritten. EmptyMan Aug 08, 2011 3:08 pm

The footsteps gave echoes throughout the mighty halls of Kathrines Church, as firm black shoes of the most expensive quality was connected with the base pearly stone floor. A creature too fearsome for any to look straight in the eyes, a Lord stood behind the altar and watched over the shoulder of a kneeled down roman priest. His chanting sounding in every corner of the church room, as if the great Lord above would be able to hear his prayer for mercy, spoken in the most fine language of the time: latin. Yet his chanting only granted him a shorter lifespan, for the catholic priest was none other than the traitor of the might family house: Austerlin de Lemoris.
The person behind the frightened priest leaned only a few centimetres down over the old human: more than that weren’t needed for the mortal being to feel the presence of one of Satan’s most powerful servants. He spoke in a language only the familys followers could understand:
,, You have failed me, Father... you have shamed my name with your traitorous tongue, and made the blood of my family paint the hands of human lords... Don’t believe that I will show you mercy, or that your God will.”

The human priest whimpered as the little piece of cloak that covered his bald skull was removed and a sun kissed hand placed itself on top of his head. A gentle smirk came from the holy man’s executioner, before he took the life of another foolish mortal.

,, I will be your judge, your priest, and your executioner… and I judge you to a never ending life in the flames of hell, I grant you no forgiveness, and I will burn your being until you have no more screams left in your throat!”.

And then, as if God himself wanted it to happen in his very house, the unholy Lord burned one of Gods servants in front of God himself, and all his stone carved children’s eyes. With not even a smile of pleasure, a glimpse of remorse, the Lord barely watched as the priest was burned before him, right to the end, until only burned flesh, melted skin, and the stench of fried meat were left. The dead priest dropped to his knees, and the dark Lord watched him as he sank into a pile of dirt.
Moments passed before another creature showed itself in the door opening of the great church, calling for the lord with a voice that indicated respect and fear:

,, My Lord, we have news from Sweeden.”

The Lord turned his head slightly to the left as the words reached him. His golden green eyes glowed in a sharp manner, as the light from the door light up his stunning face: the form of his features; classic and slim, as if he was a romantic figure from a painting. His lips small yet tempting and almost irresistible for many women, and his nose long and slim, just as his face, in perfect harmony with everything, right from the lips, to the marked cheek bones. He looked down on his victim before he turned around in order to walk up to his soldier, cursing at the mortal fool for believing that he could be tricked so easily. He walked up to his soldier, whom took a step away from him, as the Lord walked into the human crowd. Together with his guard, they disappeared in the crowd.

-

A room, which were a fine decorated office, was reviled as the Lord pushed open a thick mahogany door, only to stare at an old mortal yet again. But this one had not betrayed him as the naïve priest, and therefore the dark Lord did not approach him with killing intent. The old human was dressed in dark ropes, and a fur hat that reviled his visit to the land of the barbarians. The old geezer sat down in his brown leather chair and invited the dark Lord to sit as well, though on the little chair placed at the other side of an office table.
The Lord sat down silently, and allowed only his intense gaze to speak for him, as the old man watched him in some time. After a few seconds of intense starring, the old man then finally spoke in a language belonging to the Lords family:
,, A boy…”, he said without hesitation.

The Lord sighed in relief.
,, A boy…”, he said.
His voice dark and slightly hoarse: probably from yelling too much.

The old man noded:
,, Yes… a son...Though a bastard Sire… “

,, And..”, he sank a bit of spit. ,, what about her?”.

The old man made another nod:
,, Alive… though only just barely… her and your son, have been banished from the main house…”.

,, Then… where?”, the Lord asked.

,, No one knows… she fled before her father managed to take the child away from her, and force her to serve in Gods house.”

,, Thank the devil… I must go to them..”

,, It’s too late, Sire… you will not find her, nor your child. It is best to forget it..”

The Lord looked up, his eyes filled with resentment for the old man before him:
,, Are you telling me, what to do?”.

,, No Sire… I am warning you… as your advisor, you will not find peace with them…. your child is a bastard, his mother a human. Which makes your son a half-breed, if you take them in.. the family will turn on you… “

The Lord stood still, starring blankly into the table in front of him.

,, I know what you must think, my Lord, but your family is a first priority, your father, Auelius, made me promise a death oath to see you not lose your mind to us mortals. You are sinking into a pit of nothing… Your woman will die before a century has passed, and your son might survive a century, but will not see a second one… but… you will live for another thousand years..”

,, … are you telling me, I am turning human?”.

The old man said nothing but his gaze said: yes.
,, Think Lord Lemoris…. Think before moving your king from its rightful place..”.

The dark Lord hid his face with his hands, obviously thinking.
,, What is his name… “

,, Excuse me Sire?”.

,, .. My son..”

,, Markl… Sire.. Malak amongst the common clan people in the North, the woman you bedded gave your child a holy name. Even less reason to seek it out...”.

,, I could care less about an irrelevant name!”, he replied in a hateful tune.

,, As you wish my Lord, but know that what I said is true… your time in Sweeden is over, and your fascination for that woman will take off, and you will forget her as you grow… after all.. in your case, yo-..”

,, I am nothing but a child? Is that what you were going to say Geius?!”

,, Forgive me, Sire.. I was not intending to offend you..”

The Lord frowned and extended a childish: “baah”, before standing up in order to walk around the room.
The old man watched his lord as he went about in circles, thinking. The elder human was clearly unable to understand the young Lords struggle.
,, She is but a human Sire… why is she so important?”

The Lord stopped and moved a hand to his jaw, making a displeased expression as his answer came out:
,, I don’t know…”

The old man arched a brow:
,, You don’t know? With all respect my Lord, I have followed a young woman and her child for about a year, and all with no further reason…”

,, Oh, shut your mouth Gaius! It’s not like you had anything better to do!”, he harshly replied. “And…I guess… she makes me calm..”, he then said with a wondrous expression.
Afterwards looking at Gaius, which had a face expression that at the moment could be pretty much close to an old grandpa whom had just pissed himself.
,, I…”, the Lord sighed. ,, You don’t understand it! I have this rage inside me! Circling, driving me mad! And she… when I first met her… she simply looked at me, and…. It all... just fell into place... I became so calm… and so tired”.

Gaius sat muted:
,, My Lord, is it… possible that your kin are able to..?”

The Lord looked at his servant immediately:
,, What? … Able to what? Feel?! Don’t be absurd… I said she calmed me! A bath can calm me! A childs last gasps for air can calm me!”.

,, Then why are you troubled by her well-being if a mere bath can replace her?”.

The Lord frowned and extended a low: tsk! As he realized something that only a human could make him realize, he were truly becoming something that he should not: letting a feeling take over his mind that instead should be sharp and ready, for the enemies at the doorstep. The gaze in his eyes changed, and he seemed to have made up his mind suddenly.

,, I will forget this child, and its mother… the family is first priority, as you said Geius..”, the Lord sought his advisors gaze, and the old human made a nod.

,, A wise decision, my Liege!”, he closed his eyes and bowed his head for the Lord.

The Lord stood up for a few seconds, with a pained expression, as if he should think about actually walking out the door and not start the topic again.
Markl… Markl…

He turned, and left the room.

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Past Unwritten.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Lé Miserablé :: Off-Game Informationer. :: Fortidens Skygger.-
Gå til: