Lé Miserablé
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Lé Miserablé

under construction

ForumforsidePortalNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
Søg

Vis resultater som:

Rechercher Avanceret søgning
Seneste emner
» Aktivitets Konkurrance - Præmier at hente!!
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyFre Apr 18, 2014 7:54 am af Isaak

» karakter godkendelse af Isaak
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyTors Apr 17, 2014 8:03 pm af Isaak

» Bonjour Ma Passion //xxx//
To Say Goodbye.. EmptySøn Mar 03, 2013 9:51 pm af Ma'lakel Lemoris

» Marvaless Just... Marvaless?
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyOns Feb 13, 2013 2:48 pm af Quinn O'conner

» Why did you leave me
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyLør Feb 09, 2013 10:23 pm af Quinn O'conner

» Quinn O'Conner
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyLør Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm af Ma'lakel Lemoris

» (Indsæt kreativt navn her) ^^'
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyFre Dec 07, 2012 1:41 pm af Riley Noir

» Kold Basement, Empty House, Bloodred Attic
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyTirs Okt 30, 2012 4:35 pm af Olga

» Karakterbeskrivelse: Beth Lavelle
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyMan Okt 22, 2012 5:02 pm af Ahngel

Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Tilmeldte brugere
 FAQ
 Søg
Aktivitets Konkurrance - Præmier at hente!!
To Say Goodbye.. EmptyTirs Okt 02, 2012 7:49 pm af Ma'lakel Lemoris
Aktivitets Konkurrance - Præmier at hente!!

Hej elskede brugere på LM!

Siden har været meget stille siden sommerferien, det skyldes blandt andet at folk har haft skole og en masse andet at se til. Derfor prøver vi nu at puste ild i flammerne ved at afholde en lille konkurrance!

Konkurrance Regler & Hvad handler det om?:

Jo, nu skal i høre. Konkurrencen handler i og for sig om at få så mange brugere ind på siden så muligt. Pin og plag jeres venner og veninder! Få dem til at sende en PM til mig hvor de siger hvem der lokkede dem på siden! Den der for de fleste brugere herover vinder selvfølgelig, men der er en god trøste præmie til anden pladsen og tredje pladsen!

Skriv nedenunder dette indlæg at du melder dig til! Så vi ved hvem der er med og hvem der ikke er :)!
For at få så mange medså muligt, starter konkurrencen først når mindst 5 personer har skrevet sig op til den! :)

Note: Vi vil gerne have at de brugere der kommer her også er interesseret i at …

Kommentarer: 4

To Say Goodbye..

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Syreena De Ferenzo
Admin
Syreena De Ferenzo

Antal indlæg : 17

To Say Goodbye.. Empty
IndlægEmne: To Say Goodbye..   To Say Goodbye.. EmptyMan Okt 31, 2011 12:17 am

It was dark. The curtains had been drawn from the window so that whoever would be inside the room would be able to gaze outside and down onto the rooftops underneath. The silent moon hang on it's place amongst its shinning children, and granted the night a beautiful pale light, that one could only admire.
It had been yet another of those days. Where he'd leave and not return for the night. A single candle stood on top of an old desk, desperately trying to bring light to the overruling darkness that lingered within the room. The small yellow light caressed the heavy brick walls, and the dark wooden desk, as well as it moved silently across the floor. As the light eagerly sought to reach as far and wide as possible, it fell onto a being that stood in front of the medium sized window near the desk. This being stood tall and silent, while it watched the night sky outside its window, silently blessing the night mother for her presence.
It was a woman. A tall beautiful woman, with long wavy dark brown hair and a pair of bright sea-blue eyes. She stood there, with her arms gently folded on top of her swollen belly, that witnessed on a soon ending pregnancy. Within one of her hands, a small silver pendant were slowly circling around within her fingers. The pendant was shaped like a teardrop with a tiny, still empty, glass vessel in the middle. Thin wines of silver seemed to erupt from the bottom of this tiny vessel, and then stretch up to wrap around it, as if to protect it like a silver cage, before the wines would reach up and wrap around a silver chain, connecting the pendant to the rest of the necklace.
This.. was her gift.

She moved from the window and towards the lonely candle, that seemed to light up even more as she sat down at the wooden desk. The light fell on her face and caressed her skin like a longing lover, as if the light itself wanted to become a part of this beautiful being that now sat near it.
The pregnant woman reached down into one of the many drawers on the desk, and pulled out a small, blue book. The book's cover was made of some sort of fabric with a continuous patter of small leafs and howling wolves. Placing this elegant looking book down against the desks surface, she opened up on an empty page and then grabbed a pen. About to press the tip of the pen to the blank paper, she hesitated and once again looked towards the window once more.. would he really not come home this evening?
Sighing softly the woman shook her head and then pressed her pen to the paper, and started writing;

My dear..
My love..
My everything..
If you read this, I am no longer with you.. and I want you to know that I am sorry.
please forgive my absence, for this was not what I had planned.
Had this turned out the way I wanted it, we would all have been together, and you would have had the chance to experience how much you are loved.

The woman paused again and drew a heavy breath, before looking around the room and then towards the door. No one was here, and no one was coming. Her bright blue eyes then sought the paper once more and she continued her writing;

Your life wont be easy,
But you are not alone. Even though it might seem as if everyone is against you, and that no one care, it isn't so. Your father loves you, but he does not know how to show you.
He is a strong and silent man.
Others will try and convince you that he is just a monster. Or he will try to convince you, that he doesn't have a heart.. but that is not true, cause he has shown me differently.

Once again the woman had to stop her writings. She drew another heavy breath and closed her eyes. She needed to regain control. Had to fight those crushing emotions that threatened to tear her apart.. Her shoulders shook gently as she regained her composure, and she moved her left hand up to remove a persistent tear that had fought its way to the corner of her eye. She did not want to say goodbye.. not when she hadn't even had the chance to say hello..

There is so much that I would like to tell you, my dear.. but time is not on our side..
Time.. has never been on our side.
I leave you this silver necklace, in hopes that it will bring you strength and comfort in times of need, and that it'll help and guide you through your life.

My child.
My dream
My life.

Please forgive your father.
And please forgive me.
I love you

Your Mother
~ Kilia De'lehran

She then dropped her pen and hid her face within her hands. Letting her sobs run free as she released the overwhelming sorrow that had build up inside of her. She wouldn't get to see her child. She would be gone and she knew it all to happen.
They had reached Paris so much faster than she had expected, and it had ruined everything. She was going to die and leave her child and her beloved husband behind..

“Oh Ma'lakel.. please don't hate me”

She whispered while sobbing and crying silently.
After a while she finally stopped crying and she leaned back into the chair. Her eyes looking down on the pages she had written for her unborn child, and she noticed that a few of her tears had stained one of the corners, for a second she wanted to remove those stains, but she couldn't.. every time she looked down at the pages, new tears would well up into her eyes and she'd fight to hold them back.
She quickly stood up from the chair and walked back to the window, placing her hands against the cold glass as she'd look outside, before she'd gently lean her forehead against the coll glass and close her eyes.
What a mess... such a terrible mess she was about to cause..

She looked back towards the desk, where the small silver necklace was lying. Slowly, she walked back towards it and gently picked up the necklace. What should she fill into the vessel?
She had known for quite a while that it should be a part of her.. a little tiny bit of herself that would protect and guide her child, while the rest of her would fade into the next world.. but what?

A few moments passed while she glanced at the pendant, and then she knew.
She gently pressed the pendant to her chest, right in front of her heart and closed her eyes, while she whispered a small prayer in a language no one spoke or understood anymore, soon after a small tear once again appeared in her eye, but this time it was bright blue, as blue as the sea itself.
It was the very essence of which the being Kilia was made. Humans would refer to it as a “piece of her soul”, but it was so much more than that.
She caught the teardrop on her index finger, and then used her powers to get it to slide down into the vessel. The tear slid down into it but the color seemed as if it faded as soon as it came down there..
Kilia already knew what was missing and then grabbed a small knife from the same drawer her book had been in, and without hesitation she used the tip of the knife to pierce the skin of her finger, just enough so that a small drop of blood would appear on the surface of her skin.
Once again she'd manipulate the fluid and make it enter the vessel.

As soon as the blood made contact to the essence already inside the vessel, a light hiss could be heard and the substance would turn bright red. Kilia arched a brow, worried that she might have done it wrong.. but then the vessel let out a deep sigh and the substance turned into a bright blue glittering color.
She let off a heavy sigh of relief. The ritual had been done correctly. The vessel closed itself and she walked back to the desk, placing the letter and the necklace, that now emitted a light-blue light, into a white envelope.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
https://lemiserable.danskforum.net

To Say Goodbye..
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Lé Miserablé :: Off-Game Informationer. :: Fan Fiction.-
Gå til: